Parking at Artists Rep
Parking is becoming an issue in our neighborhood and we want to be sure you have the inside scoop before you come.
- Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis for both patrons and the public, and may fill prior to curtain time.
- Our outdoor parking lot and garage is on SW Alder, near the intersection with SW 15th Ave.
- The garage portion of our parking lot is accessible one hour before performances and closes 30 minutes after the show ends. If you don’t plan to leave right after the show, please plan to move your vehicle immediately following the performance as you may loose access to your car that night.
- Patron drop-off is available for Morrison Stage events at the Morrison Street turn-around.
- Leave plenty of time to park – you don’t want to be late and miss the show (no late seating).
7-play season ticket holders
Display your parking pass on your vehicle’s dashboard. The parking pass allows 7-show season ticket holders to have free parking from one hour prior to the performance until 30 minutes after the show.
PLEASE NOTE: This pass does not guarantee you a space in the lot, but allows you to park for free, in our lot, if there are spaces available.
No parking pass?
You will need to pay at the pay station located against the wall in the right corner of the outdoor lot. After paying you will receive a receipt to place on your dashboard. The current price of evening parking is $5. The lot is patrolled regularly and tickets will be issued to vehicles without a pass or a receipt on their dashboard.
Tips for all
If our lot and garage are both full, metered street parking may be available. There may also be availability in the Hotel deLuxe’s parking garage on SW 15th Ave between Yamhill and Taylor, one block from our theatre. Artists Rep is not responsible for pricing, policies or hours of operation for street parking or other lots and garages.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE VALUABLES IN YOUR CAR!
GAMES AT PROVIDENCE PARK
When the Portland Timbers, Thorns or other teams play at Providence Park, parking can be a big hassle. Please plan for that! Allow extra time for parking on game nights, come down early for dinner, or take mass transit – there is a bus stop right in front of our building and the Max stops just down the street. We try to send out email reminders to all ticket-holders ahead of time to alert you, but we encourage you to be aware of events happening in the area so that parking doesn’t become a problem for you when you arrive.