OUR THEATRE CANNOT EXIST ON TICKET SALES ALONE
So what is the cost of making theatre?
Earned revenue covers only 40% of the actual cost of our season - the rest comes from generous Foundation & Corporate partners and theatre lovers just like you.
YOUR GENEROSITY KEEPS ART IN PORTLAND
Now that Artists Rep is out of debt and we own our building outright, your gift goes further than ever before. Your support is a direct investment in local artists, bold live performance, and the emerging arts organizations that make up the ArtsHub.
Your gift is the reason we can open our doors for:
- Fresh voices via Table | Room | Stage: our in-house new play development program that
- commissions work from women, writers of color, and non-gender conforming artists
- 200+ local artists employed yearly by Artists Rep and ArtsHub organizations
- 1200+ high school students attending Free Student Matinees and workshops
- 50+ emerging arts organizations using rehearsal, workshop, and performance space on a
- sliding scale basis
- 600+ events hosted in our building yearly